Wednesday, March 18, 2009

~ Welcome to my World ~


Let me out of here! ~~

I have this account for quite some times. Yet, i did not even have the initiative to start my blog... As i blog at Friendster.
After reading some blogs from my friends, i think is kinda cool to have a blog at Blogger. ha ha..so, here i am now.


Basically i love to share my life stories or encounters with friends around me. This might be due to the fact that my mum has only me - single child and i talk to my toys too. Dont be surprise! Initially my friends would think that i go bananas yet in the end, i have convinced them to talk to him- Ya! My dear cute Little Noty !... He is 15cm tall..My friends said he was puppy, kitten, hippo!... Haha! He is a Monkey!..



He has been with me since my first year of degree course. until now, it is almost 5 years. Afterwards, he has become the apple of my eyes (sorry to others... well, i still miss my toys back home..).















Little noty was reading..




Well, whoever that knows me well, do know that i love Little Noty real much.. and whoever bully him, will get scolded!
Hey, even my mum & grandma talk to him.. Gee.. .who goes bananas now?.. seems like everyone around me!..