Tuesday, June 9, 2009

~ Good news ~

Well, lot of things happened in last week. Thank god, we were able to settle them.. From that moment on, we promised to work together to create a happy family of our own.. :)
I bought him the present when i was in Kuantan last weekend. Still thinking the place for the dinner.. Hopefully i am able to find something nice, i mean the food must be nice in addition to the ambience ..

I got the news as my abstract was selected for poster presentation in this MIB held in July.
Will try to apply the grant from PPS , or try OUP as suggested by my supervisor.
Hopefully everything goes smoothly. It is a good exposure for me to present using poster as this is the first time in doing so. Learn something new. Hehe...

Oh, looking forward this coming saturday for the celebration.. Happy happy for that.. :)