Wednesday, July 15, 2009

~ Hectic week ~

This week is rather tiring for me.. wake up early in the morning to catch the bus to campus so that i can reach UM earlier to start my lab.

Well, i have a new junior to accompany me until the end of my killing. She is very curious and this shows that she is keen to learn on her project for thesis. Good!

Finally i have managed to pay the registration fee and 1 night deposit of accomodation for MIB. Hopefully tomorrow i am able to scan the slip and email to them as a proof.
Looking forward to visit Jakarta, one of the largest human population living in.. Hopefully have some extra time to visit around, take some nice photo and buy some souvenirs back home..

There is one more important thing that need to be done fast- my poster for presentation. Hopefully next week i can get it . so this remaining 2 days i have to call them for confirmation. Saturday will be fixing my watch and change some money (USD & Rupiah), then pack some simple luggage. maybe need to buy 1 new shirt for MIB... Yes... :)